Your pool stays fresh and clean with HTH sanitizer products, designed to effectively guard against bacteria, algae, and other organisms.
Chlorine performs two functions in our pool water. It kills harmful bacteria in the water (sanitises) and burns up the dead organic matter (oxidises). Chlorine is the only sanitiser that leaves a residual in water that protects against additional contaminants as they are introduced into the pool. There are two types of chlorine sanitisers; non-stabilised and stabilised.
The HTH Pace Floater is a monthly stabilised chlorine dispenser that treats up to 70 000 litres of water. Also available in a large HTHPace Floater to treat pools from 30 000lt to 70 000lt.
- Stabilised chlorinator - prevents bacteria and algae
- Contains built-in clarifier
- Treats 30 000 - 70 000 ? for up to one month
- Adjustable to pool size
Directions for use:
- Test your pool water using your HTH Quick Test Strips, maintain your pH between 7.2 - 7.6
- Test and correct weekly
- If pH <7.2, add HTH pH Up
- If pH >7.6, add HTH pH Down
- Set your floater to either small (30 000l - 40 000l), medium (50 000l) or large (60 000l - 70 000l) as per your pool size and place the floater in the pool with the filter running
- Replace when the unit has tipped
- Only enter the pool when chlorine residual is <3ppm
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations this product can only be transported by road, which may impact scheduled delivery times. We appreciate your understanding!
What's in the box
HTH - Pace Floater for Large Pools - 1.5kg