Aches and Pains Genie Formulated by our highly experienced medical team, the combination of aroma therapeutic oils, nourishing vegetal oils and homeopathic remedy synergies will leave you pain free in no time.
Each organic ingredient is handpicked to make this into the formulation your body needs to kiss the aches and pains away. The ingredients chosen for this Genie are to cover the whole spectrum of pain, whether it is backache, joint pain or even toothache. You will reap the benefits of from the powerful pain reliever and reducer of inflammation and swelling, Arnica Montana to the anti-rheumatic relief that Kata fray offers. Add to that Black Cohosh and Rhus Tox, and you are well on your way to a pain free body.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Relieves stiffness and immobility
- Rapid pain reducer caused by skeletal or muscular problems
- Anti-rheumatic and Anti-arthritic
- Clears and resolves bruising
- Speeds up healing time after trauma or injury
- Combats cramping of the abdomen and uterine wall (menstrual cramps)
- Breaks down toxin activity leading to muscular spasms
- Heals and soothes
- Preventative and treatment for migraines/headaches
- Aids in Restless leg syndrome
- Increases blood flow to promote health and well-being
- Calming effect on the emotions and stress levels
Directions for use:
- Apply to problem area daily, or as directed by your practitioner
- For best results, use in conjunction with the Bellabaci Cupping System
Do not use in your first trimester of pregnancy and avoid during lactation. The Aches and Pains Get Lost Formula does not replace any medical treatment as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this Genie.
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication). Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device