Philips - Easy Speed Steam Iron - 2000W
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Continuous steam up to 25g/min for good crease removal.
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
This easy speed steam iron speeds up your ironing thanks to the triple precision tip, the even heat distribution across the soleplate and the continuous steam.
It is easy to handle when going between those shirt buttons and hard-to-reach places.
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
-Even steam distribution for efficient ironing
- Ceramic soleplate for better gliding performance
- Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
- Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
- 100g Steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron
- Continuous steam up to 25 g-m for good crease removal
- Power up to 2000W enabling constant high steam output
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Dimensions: 12 x 29 x 14cm
- Material: Plastic & Ceramic
- Colour: Blue & White
- Water Tank Capacity: 200ml
- Wattage: 2000W
What's in the box
1 x Steam Iron
Available at The Daily Sale Shop