Whilst stainless steel is highly resistant to staining and corrosion, even the finest alloys will suffer if corrosive food chemicals, common salt, mineral salt (present in tap water), vinegar, some harsh
detergents and bleaches are not removed by proper washing, rinsing and drying procedures.
Please note the following to prolong the life of you cutlery.
- 1 Never leave salt or food on unwashed cutlery always rinse off.
- When hand washing, use warm water with added soap or liquid detergent and rinse thoroughly. A water softener, may be required if using water containing a high mineral content.
- Do not use abrasive washing powders or bleach for hand or machine washing as this will corrode your cutlery.
- Dry immediately after washing with a soft cloth
- Do not scour with an abrasive pad or with wire wool.
- Do not use silver cleaner on your stainless steel cutlery.
- Do not expose cutlery to a flame.
What's in the box
6 Pcs Dinner Knife
6 Pcs Dinner Fork
6 Pcs Dinner Spoon
6 Pcs tea Spoon
6 Pcs Cake Fork
6 Pcs Parfait Spoons
1 pc Cake Server
1 pc Salad Serving Fork
1 pc Salad Serving Spoon
1 pc Serving Spoon