$129 Leitz iLAM Home Office A4 Laminator - Green
Spice up your life with a dash of colour!
Leitz brilliant iLam Home Office Laminator brightens up any workspace and is perfect for people working from home. It is available in four striking colours to match your unique style. Easy to use, just ON and OFF. Stylish & compact design. Available in A4 & A3 (grey). The Leitz iLAM Home Office A4 Laminator is ideal for Home or small business use. Fast warm up time, automatic temperature setting (cold lamination possible with special pouches) Hassle free laminating with excellent results, no complicated settings. Low energy consumption, auto shut-off after 30 minutes not in use. Waterproof protection and airtight seal for documents, photos, instructions and menus. Preserves children's drawings and thin plant samples. Creates personalized bookmarks. Lamination of documents up to 150 micron pouches. Lamination speed: 60 seconds for 1 x A4 document with an 80 micron thick pouch. .
- Home Laminator ideal for home or small businesses
- Warm up Time: 3 min
- Laminating Width: Up to A4 Max (230mm)
- Max Pouch Thickness: 250 mic (2 x 75mic or 2x125mic)
- Laminates from ID size to A4
- Release trigger to free mis-fed documents
- LED ready lights and audio signal to start lamination process
- Stylish & compact
- Colour: Green
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Lamination width: A4 Max (230mm)
- 3 Minute warm up time (75mic)
- 300mm/min speed
- 250 Micron Pouch Thickness
- 2 Year warranty
- Height: 76mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 128mm
Please take note of the maximum thickness pouch a laminator can take. Any pouch thicker than the maximum allowance may cause the pouch to jam. This will make the warranty void.
How to choose the correct laminator:
No matter which style you choose, the basic three questions apply when choosing the right model
1. How many users and how often?
- The number of users has a significant impact on choice, business/offices users have different priorities to the home user.
- Using a laminator more frequently than what it was designed for will burn the motor out quicker.
2. What laminating thickness?
- Pouches (also known as laminating pockets) are the most recognised accessories.
- Measured in microns – the higher the micron the thicker the laminate.
- Ranging from 150 to 500 microns and, as a general rule, the more the document is handled the thicker the laminate should be.
Pouches are often depicted as '2x', followed by the micron thickness.
E.g. 2x125 micron = 250 Micron Pouch. (The '2x' is simply to indicate each separate side of the pouch, rather than representing two individual pouches)
3. What size document are you laminating? (A3, A4 etc.)
The first consideration is content. What size laminate do you need? All laminators do not cover every format, and while other aspects are important, content size is crucial.
Moderate use - Entry-level laminators, ideal for homes, home offices and start-up business
Regular use - Mid range models perfect for average to large business
Heavy use - Premium models designed to focus on high volume for specialized business
Laminating Hints and Tips
1. Always laminate closed end first
- Always ensure that the closed side enters the machine first to significantly reduce hold ups.
2. Laminating shapes and sizes
When laminating irregular shapes:
- Make sure that the sealed edge of the laminate enters the machine first
- Ensure content is as close as possible to that sealed edge.
- If laminating multiple irregular shapes, place them all as close together as possible near the sealed edge. A carrier should also be used for this function.
3. Laminating Maintenance
- Run a cardboard laminator cleaning sheet (without laminating pouch) through your machine regularly.
- This helps to remove adhesive blockages which can appear over time and may contribute to jams.
4. Don't laminate an empty pouch
- Never laminate a pouch without content as it may result in malfunction or jamming.
What's in the box
1 x Leitz iLAM Home Office A4 Laminator - Green
1 x Instruction Manual