Efficient; large 9 tray & 1.4 square metres of drying space, 18cm fan, Hyperwave patented technology, and parallex horizontal air flow.
- Adjustable thermostat - 35 Degrees Celsius to 74 Degrees Celsius
- Clear door; easily view the drying progress without interrupting the drying process.
- 48 hour, 2 time & 2 temperature digital controller - lets you set the dehydrator and forget it. To speed up the drying process, set the dehydrator at a higher temperature for a specified period of time; and then set the dehydrator at a lower temperature for a specified period of time. The unit will automatically adjust after the 1st setting and turns off when the 2nd setting is complete.
- Hassle free; no more baby sitting at 4.30 am! No more postponing dehydrating because other activities take you away from home for a number of hours. With the timer and built-in safety features, you can load your dehydrator before leaving for the day or evening. The timer makes dehydrating as convenient as using a slow cooker for unattended meal preparation.
Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, most economical way to preserve foods.
Better still, with an Excalibur dehydrator it is fast and easy!
- Fast; Dehydration is far faster than canning or freezing. Simply cut and arrange pieces on the trays; the Excalibur dehydrator does the rest.
- Delicious; Dehydration concentrates natural flavor, sweetness, and aroma. Fruits explode with mouth-watering, 'natural candy' flavor that is for healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar sweets that are often filled with chemical preservatives.
- Cost effective; Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment. Save money by buying foods in bulk when they are in season and drying them for later use. Dehydrated food shrinks so does not require much space and doesn't need electricity to store, like frozen food does.
Any time you have more of a fresh item than you'll use or eat, PRESERVE it NATURALLY with an EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR!
Dried fruits, vegetables and biltong are just the beginning:
- Preserve fruits and vegetables quickly and easily
- Dry fish and meats
- Make your own biltong and save a fortune
- Make healthy snacks and crackers as a delicious alternative to junk food snacks
- Make fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
- Save money on your food bills
- Homemade dehydrating eliminates preservatives, additives, low grade salt and unhealthy fillers normally added through mass production
Did you know... dehydrating is the oldest form of food preservation!
Parts and accessories included:
- Mini drying guide booklet
- Product dimensions: 43.2cm x 48.3cm x34cm
- Unit weight: 10.2kg
- Shipping weight: 11.11kg
- 48-hour timer
- 2 time & 2 temperature
- Adjustable thermostat 35 Degrees Celsius to 74 Degrees Celsius
- On/Off button on back
- Clear door
- Large 9 tray & 1.4 Square metre capacity
- 18cm fan
- Hyperwave technology
- Parallexx horizontal airflow
- Dishwasher-safe trays
- Easy wipe display panel
What's in the box
Dehydrator with trays and polyscreen inserts
Preserve in Naturally book