The QQZM ZP 800 Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic digital device intended for use in the safety of your own home. It offers state of the art technology by utilizing the upper arm thereby accurately measuring blood pressure, heart and pulse rates.
Using a colour-coded classification of the measured values, you receive clear and accurate feedback regarding your measured blood pressure values on the large backlit tri-colour LCD display (as per World Health Organisation specifications). Green flashing LCD is for normal blood pressure, yellow for pre-hypertension and red if you are currently experiencing hypertension/high blood pressure.
Weighing only 340 grams, this compact and portable device determines ideal cuff pressure based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size, so users no longer need to manually pre-set the inflation level before measurement. This technology eliminates arm discomfort through unnecessary high inflation settings and prevents inaccurate readings caused by erroneous cuff inflation levels.
Blood pressure monitors like the ZP 800, which is used on the upper arm, are more accurate than wrist monitors especially when not used in a professional medical environment. Blood pressure readings tend to skew when measured with a wrist monitor as the wrist arteries are narrower and not as deep under your skin as those of the upper arm. Wrist blood pressure monitors are also extremely sensitive to body position and are not advised for use in a home environment.
Please note: Patients must consult their doctor and should not perform self-diagnoses and/or treatment based on their readings. This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness, measurement for reference only. It is not intended for any use other than blood pressure and pulse rate measurement. Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the device, as it will affect its accuracy and warranty. Keep away from water and out of reach of children.
This product qualifies for free delivery.
- Touch operation with one-click automatic measurement
- Extra Large backlit LCD display with tri-colour function
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Automatic measurement during inflation
- Low battery indicator
- Arrhythmia/irregular heartbeat detection and warning
- Low power consumption
- Automatic power off
- Length of provided arm belt: 485mm
- Girth of applicable upper arm: 220 – 320mm
- Measuring Range: 20 mm Hg – 280 mm Hg
- Pulse Rate measurement: 40 – 199 beats per minute
- Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg (+/-0.4kPa)
- Automatic power off in 3 minutes when there is no operation
- Memory: 2 x 99 groups = 198 in total
- Power supply: DC 5v via USB cord or 4 x AAA batteries (not provided)
This product is imported and distributed by Xennik Trading and authorised for use in South Africa
What's in the box
1 x QQZM ZP-800 Electronic blood Pressure monitor
1 x Upper arm cuff
1 x Instruction manual