It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This non-invasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
This Pulse Oximeter also includes a perfusion index. Perfusion index (PI) is automatically calculated by pulse oximetry, provides an indication of peripheral perfusion at the sensor. Perfusion Index thus represents a non-invasive measure of peripheral perfusion that can be continuously and non-invasively obtained from a pulse oximeter.
A higher perfusion index means greater blood flow to the finger and a lower perfusion index means lower blood flow to the finger.
- Colour display
- 4 display modes
- Low power consumption -2 x AAA batteries(Not Included)
- Low voltage warning
- Standby mode when not in use
- Smaller size, lightweight, and easy to carry
- CE and ROHS Certified
- Blood oxygen saturation:
- Measure range - 70% - 99%
- Accuracy: +/- 2% at 80 - 90%, +/- 3% at 70 - 79%
- Resolution: +/- 1%
- Measure range 30 BPM - 240BPM
- Accuracy: +/- 1BPM or +/- 1% of the value
- Pulse Intensity: Bar graph indicator
- Less than 30mA
- Using the Oximeter in direct sunlight will affect readings
- The finger nail must always be in the top position of using the oximeter
- Nail polish on the finger nail will affect reading accuracy
What's in the box
2 x Oximeters with Instruction Manual