Solal Krill Oil Omega3 - 60's.
- This Product Contains: 60 Capsules
- Krill Oil Omega-3 by Solal is important for heart, brain and immune system health
- It also helps boost mood and prevents inflammatory disorders
- Krill are tiny shrimp-like species found in the icy waters of the Antarctic
- They are naturally low in heavy metals and other toxins, making them the best EPA and DHA forms of omega-3
- Safety during pregnancy has not been established
- Krill oil is safe to use while breastfeeding
- Warfarin or other anticoagulants: Krill oil may inhibit platelet aggregation
- Individuals taking krill oil should only do so under the supervision of a medical practitioner
- Shellfish allergy: Individuals allergic to shellfish should use this product with caution
Directions for Use:
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1-2 LiquiCap twice daily for one month, dropping to a maintenance dose of 1 capsule daily or twice daily thereafter
- Children 4-12 years of age: Take 1 LiquiCaps daily
- Take with or shortly after meals
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.