NPL's CLA ULTRA 1000 is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid important for human health. CLA is known as a 'wonder nutrient' which occurs naturally in beef, turkey and dairy products. Supplementing with CLA may have a significant impact on how the body utilizes and deposits fat. Studies suggest that CLA supplementation can help reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass (especially in leg and abdominal areas). CLA is free from stimulants and has shown to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Supports weight management
- Supports the breakdown of fat stores
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Stimulant free
- None known. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen control in place)
- Take 1-2 soft gels, 2-3 times daily with or after meals. Use in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet. Use as directed by a health practitioner/sports advisor
- This product has not been evaluated by the medicines control council nor have statements been evaluated by the food and drug administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, have been diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed the recommended serving size, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.
Hassle Free Exchanges or Returns