Necessary Menstrual cups are for menstruators who want to feel the difference, our Menstrual Cups are the first in Africa with the innovative ring design. Made from 100% medical-grade silicone & designed to your vagina effortlessly. Giving you flexibility, reliability & the freedom to own your period.
- Offers protection for up to 12 hours at a time.
- Soft and flexible, with a silky feel.
- Easy to use, clean and sterilize.
- Comfortable to wear before your period even starts.
- No leaks
- No odour
- Bio-Compatible and Hypoallergenic
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Free from toxins, BPA, and phthalates
- Reusable for up to 10 years
- Large Capacity: holds 3 to 5 times more fluid than tampons and pads
- Lasts for up to 10 years, with proper care.
- Quality Product with superior design
- Flexibility - perfect for everyday wear and sports
Sanitizing Cup / Wash Cup:
- Convenient Sanitizing – For proper hygiene sanitize your cup at the beginning of your monthly flow and the end; Simply place your rinsed menstrual cup inside a bowl add water, and microwave for 3 minutes
Sizing Guide (How do I know which one is right for me?)
- Small Menstrual Cup: Suitable for beginners and those with a light to heavy flow or a low cervix. For all people who have not given birth.
- Large Menstrual Cup: Suitable for experienced users and users with a very heavy flow or a high cervix. For people who have given birth
What's in the box
1 x menstrual cup
1 x eco-cotton storage bag
1 x reusable ziplock bag
All packaging is eco-friendly