Psyllium is by its nature gluten-free. It is derived from a plant native to Iran and India. These psyllium husks can be taken as a fibre supplement or used in gluten-free baking.
Warning: Taking this product without sufficient liquid may cause choking. For adults: Mix 1-2 teaspoons psyllium husks with at least 1 glass of liquid. Take once or twice daily on an empty stomach. Also available as vegecaps.
- Weight/volume : 550g
- Kosher stamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 98mm x 165mm x 250mm
Psyllium seed husks. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 776
- Protein (g) 1.4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 3
- Total fat (g) 0.2
- Of which Saturated fat (g) - Dietary fibre (g) 85.1
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening