Seeds are by their nature high in energy, protein and fibre. These flat, dark green seeds have a subtly sweet and nutty flavour.
Delicious eaten raw or roasted. Can be sprinkled into muesli, over salads or eaten as a snack.
- Weight/volume : 400g
- Kosher stamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 78mm x 130mm x 180mm
Pumpkin seeds. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 2 339
- Protein (g) 30.2
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 3
- Of which total sugars (g) 1.4
- Total fat (g) 49.1
- Of which Saturated fat (g) 8.7
- Dietary fibre (g) 6.0
- Total Sodium (mg) 7
- Iron (mg) 8.8
- Magnesium (mg) 592.0
- Zinc (mg) 7.8
- Nutrient Reference Values for individuals 4 years and older
- Store in a cool, dry place
- After opening, keep in an airtight container