Feed Water Conditions
Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfections before or after the unit.
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions, including replacement of cartridges and membranes.
Membrane life can vary significantly depending on the condition of water supplied to the system.
It is strongly recommended to have your RO system periodically tested to verify that it maintains the performance levels claimed by the manufacturer.
- Before installing this RO system, we strongly recommend that you or the installer check your inlet water pressure.
- If the pressure is over 5.5 bar (80psi), a pressure regulating is needed.
- Warranty on this unit will be void if it is installed on a line with high water pressure without a suitable pressure regulating valve.
- Economy Reverse Osmosis System with Pump
* 5 stage domestic under-counter system
* High quality polypropylene housings
* Steel water storage tank
* Includes water pressure valve
5 micron blown polypropylene filter
Granular activated carbon filter
5 micron carbon block filter
* 75 GPD membrane
* Granular activated carbon post filter
* Includes chrome faucet
* Incorporates push-fittings for quick and easy installation
* Includes all installation fittings and instructions
* Feed water temperature ? 5-38§C
* 12 liter (3.2 Gallon) storage tank (white)
* Maximum treatable TDS level ? +/- 1000 ppm or mg/lt
* Maximum daily water production ? 280 liters
* Height ? 520mm
* Length - 380mm
* Width ? 200mm
* Shipping Weight ? 18kg
What's in the box
1x RO system with pump including filters and membrane
1x 3.2 Gallon Buffer tank
1x Filtered Water Tap
1x Set of installation fittings and pipes
1x Housing wrench