Seeds are by their nature high in energy, protein and fibre. These grey, nut-like seeds have had their husks removed. They are delicious used in baking or added to sweet or savoury dishes.
Sunflower seeds are tasty eaten raw / roasted. They can be used in baking bread, muffins and biscuits or added to salads and stir-fries.
- Weight/volume : 250g
- Kosher stamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 98mm x 165mm x 230mm
Sunflower seeds. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 2 445
- Protein (g) 20.8
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 11
- Of which total sugars (g) 2.6
- Total fat (g) 51.5
- Of which Saturated fat (g) 4.5
- Of which Monounsaturated fat (g) 18.5
- Of which Polyunsaturated fat (g) 23.1
- Dietary fibre (g) 8.6
- Total Sodium (mg) 9
- Vitamin B1 (mg) 1.5
- Vitamin E (mg) 35.2
- Magnesium (mg) 325.0
- Nutrient Reference Values for individuals 4 years and older
- Store in a cool, dry place
- After opening, keep in an airtight container