These tiny, mottle-coloured seeds can be used as an energy, fibre and omega-3 fatty acid supplement. They have a subtle, nutty taste.
Add to porridge, yoghurt, salads, stews and desserts. Can also be used in baking bread, muffins and biscuits. Ancient Aztec super food, ideal for smoothies and non-irradiated.
- Perfect for thickening smoothies
- Weight/volume: 200g
- Kosher stamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 95mm x 110mm x 180mm
Chia seeds. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ): 2 034
- Protein (g): 16.5
- Dietary fibre (g): 34.4
- Total Sodium (mg): 16
Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 8
- Of which total sugars (g): 7.7
Total fat (g): 30.7
- Of which Saturated fat (g): 3.3
- Of which Polyunsaturated fat (g): 23.7
- Of which Omega-3 fatty acids (mg): 17 830
- Of which ALA (mg): 17 830
- Of which Monounsaturated fat (g): 2.3
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Reseal zip lock after opening