Oats are by their nature wheat-free, high in fibre and sodium-free. Oat kernels have been milled to produce these oat flakes, which have a delicious nutty flavour.
Delicious added to muesli or used in baking bread, biscuits or muffins. To make fine oatmeal grind oats in a blender. To cook as porridge: Bring 1 cup oats and 2 cups water to the boil with a pinch of salt and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Suggestion: Serve with milk, honey and chopped nuts.
- Weight/volume 500g
- Kosher stamp Yes
- Dimensions: 98mm X 165mm X 250mm
Oats (gluten). This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 650
- Protein (g) 11.5
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 51
- Of which total sugars (g) 1.0
- Total fat (g) 9.5
- Of which Saturated fat (g) 1.5
- Dietary fibre (g) 10.0
- Total Sodium (mg) 3
- Store in a cool, dry place
- After opening, keep in an airtight container